Homeopathy for Arthritis Treatment
Types of Arthritis
Arthritis can vary from a degenerative condition, which means that the symptoms can worsen over time, to an autoimmune type where temporary inflammation is observed.
To correctly classify the above-mentioned characteristics, there are primarily two types of arthritis :
- This mainly results when the cartilage tears off, causing bones to rub together, leading to friction, damage, and inflammation. This type of arthritis has the most probability of getting worst over time if not given a proper cure.
Heumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- This is an autoimmune condition that causes triggering symptoms all over the body. It happens when the immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy functioning of the joints and makes them look swelled up.
- Inflammatory pain
- Swelling under rheumatoid arthritis
- Stiffness in motility functioning
- Redness and thick plaques of skin
- Reduced range of motion
What are the risk factors involved with Arthritis?
- Genetic Transmission – Some types of arthritis may run in families, and that you are more likely to have this condition if any of your family members suffer from it.
- Age – From several medical reports from the past, it can be well said that age progresses.
- Gender – Women are more likely than men to develop rheumatoid arthritis, while most people who have gout, another type of arthritis, are men.
- Previous joint injury – People who have injured a common, perhaps while playing a sport, are more likely to develop arthritis in that joint eventually.
- Obesity- Carrying excess pounds puts stress on joints, mainly your knees, hips, and spine. People with obesity have a higher risk of developing arthritis.
Homeopathic-based treatment options promote the inclusion of naturally driven therapies and herbal remedies to ease the symptoms and eradicate the cause of illness. In addition, healing properties like antioxidants and antidepressants are systematically used to cure the autoimmune inflammatory condition and secure an arthritis-free future.
-Improved range of motion
-Relief from stiffness and soreness
-Strong joints to exercise complex physical tasks
-The ability to handle cold and hot water on the joints
-Relief from all symptoms of warmth
Are you ready to give yourself a better care?
We help you to get healthy and painless Life
Our Homeopathic Arthritis Treatment procedures have the least recovery time with long term results.
we are not charging any money ,
Just a call
AVAIL FREE CONSULTATIONCALL NOW- +91 8588895955
Complications associated with Arthritis can make it difficult for you to perform daily tasks normally. Weight-bearing joints Arthritis can make it complex for you to walk straight around. Many other complications are associated with Arthritis which are as follows:
- Lung disease: individuals with Rheumatoid Arthritis are at extreme risk of developing scarring and inflammation of lung tissues.
- Dry mouth and eyes: individuals suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis are more vulnerable to Sjogren’s syndrome, which leads to a reduction in moisture in the mouth and eyes.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: it is a case when Rheumatoid Arthritis impact the wrist, and inflammation compresses the nerve of fingers and hand
- Abnormal body composition: people suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis are more likely to be overweight.
- Cardiac disease: In this case, Rheumatoid Arthritis blocks arteries and causes inflammation of the sac that encloses the heart.
Why chose Bharat Homeopathy
- 100% Safe– Our medications are safe and have no side effects. Our medicines work on the root cause of the disease.
- Visible Results– Results of our treatment are visible within a time-span of a month. Our renowned specialists work on the cause of the disorder and fix it completely.
- Personalized Diet Chart– At Bharat Homeopathy, we’ll help patients alter their daily dietary schedule to bring positive changes. We believe in providing a sustainable yet effective diet plan to cure the cause of illness.
- Weekly follow-up– To ensure a check on the patient’s progress, our experts call the patient every week. We’ll analytically observe your progress reports and provide helpful recommendations on the same.