Homeopathic Piles (Hemorrhoids) Treatment
Cure your piles without expensive medicines
Primarily understand what Piles are?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus, as well as the collection of inflamed tissue in the anal canal.
It would be best if you considered types of piles to understand the intensity of consequences.
Get Free Consultation!
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Complications associated with Piles
An increase in age increases the risk of piles or hemorrhoids because rectum and anus tissues that support veins weaken over time. If not considered seriously, it may result in
- Anemia: it is rare but dangerous because the loss in the blood due to hemorrhoids can cause anemia. Anemia is when the human body does not have enough red blood cells (RBCs) to carry oxygen to cells.
- Blood clot: sometimes, blood clotting occurs due to hemorrhoids, however not very harmful but could be intensely painful and often required to be drained and lanced.
- Strangulated hemorrhoids: when a cut-off takes place in the blood supply in the internal hemorrhoids, strangulation of hemorrhoids occurs, causing extreme pain.
- Sitting on the toilet for long periods: straining during bowel movements increases pressure in the lower rectum, leading to piles or hemorrhoids.
- Obesity: excess body weight puts pressure on the lower rectum that constricts the blood vessels surroundings the anus, which can lead to hemorrhoids.
- The heavy lifting on a regular basis: when people lift heavyweight, they hold their breath and take the stress. Holding breath always forces the air down into the lungs, which increases the pressure on internal organs. It can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Pregnancy: during pregnancy, hormones make veins relax, and passing the stool makes mucus discharge afterward, which can cause hemorrhoids.
- Eating a diet with low fiber: little fiber foods, such as frozen meals, fast food, white bread, and frozen meat, etc., can cause constipation and other digestive issues. In addition, it can develop hemorrhoids in the body.
- Straining during poop: while constipation, people strain to pass stool, which can cause the veins in the lower rectum to swell. It can lead to hemorrhoids.
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea: sitting a long time in the toilet to pass stool can cause blood vessels to stretch and swell due to increased pressure, leading to hemorrhoids.
- Persistent cough: chronic cough increase the pressure in the abdomen that can lead to piles.
What can be the Symptoms of Piles?
- Certain ache
- Enlarged lump around the anus
- Discomfort in sitting
- Irritation and itching
- Bleeding without pain
- Slimy discharge of mucus from the anus
Prevention of Piles
- Intake supplements full of fibers: you are needed to intake fruits, whole grains, and vegetables that are high in fibers because they will assist in softening your stool and enhance its bulk. It will aid you in avoiding straining during bowel movements.
- Daily exercise: regular exercise may assist you in preventing constipation along with minimizing pressures on veins that occur due to long sitting or standing. Exercise may help you in losing excess weight.
- Don’t strain: straining and breath control may create intense pressure on veins during bowel movement, leading to piles or hemorrhoids.
- Drink plenty of fluids: drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water and one or two fruits or vegetable juice may assist in softening the stool. It will help you pass stool easily.
- Don’t hold stool: If you are busy and you feel an urge, don’t wait to pass a bowel movement because your stool may dry out and make it difficult for you later to pass stool easily.
- Avoid long-period sitting in the toilet: you should avoid long-sitting in the bathroom because it may put intense pressure on the anus veins.
Treatment of Piles with Homeopathy
Similarly, Bharat Homeopathy offers Piles treatment that helps people treat the disease as a whole. The benefits of our prescribed medication can be seen in the progression of wellness the society. Thousands of Piles patients have been treated here at Bharat Homeopathy. People under our Homeopathic Piles treatment experience a general sense of well-being. It has been noted that people taking regular Homeopathic Piles treatment develop a good immunity, live a healthier life, and tend to fall sick less likely. Hence, our treatment approach helps people in curing the disease more efficiently.
Why Chose Bharat Homeopathy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to cope up with Piles during pregnancy?
- Consuming high-fiber diet
- Drinking plenty of water
- Avoid long periods in the standing position
- Improvement of circulation with regular exercise