Varicocele Treatment Without Surgery
To heal varicocele, the following two things need to be considered-
- Lifestyle to prevent varicocele from worsening
- Proper Treatment- The medicines help support the body to heal itself. Once varicocele is cured, you can stop taking the medicines because the body will now have the strength to prevent the disease from recurring.
Know What Causes Varicocele & Its Treatment
A varicocele develops when the blood in the veins of the spermatic cord does not flow properly. This causes the veins to dilate. This might cause damage to the testicles and result in worsened fertility.
Varicocele might cause:
- Shrinkage of the testicles (atrophy)
- Infertility Varicocele might keep the temperature of testicles high, affecting sperm count.
Bharat Homeopathy believes that a body can regain everything it has lost. With the same approach, Bharat homeopathy provides patients with naturally comprised medications prepared explicitly as per the patient’s fettle. Along with homeopathic medicines, we provide our patients with a customized dietary schedule and encourage them to bring positive lifestyle changes in their lives. Thousands of patients have been cured with our non-surgical treatment. Our Homeopathic treatment of Varicocele help patients to cure varicocele symptoms like low sperm count, sperm motility, poor sperm morphology, pain in testicles, heaviness of scrotum, nightfall, premature ejaculation. Although not all Varicocele patients deal with fertility issues in most cases they do. Moreover, if your varicocele causes pain, testicular atrophy, or infertility, you might need proper treatment.
Get Free Consultation!This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Following symptoms can be noticed-
• A lump in one of the testicles
• Swelling in the scrotum
• Visibly enlarged or twisted veins in the scrotum, which look like a bag of worms
• A dull, recurring pain in the scrotum
• Heaviness in the testicles
• Dilated veins in the scrotum
Grades of Varicocele
Grade I Varicocele
- No Dilated Intrascrotal Veins
- Reflux in veins of the inguinal region during Valsalva maneuver
Grade III Varicocele
- No major dilatation in supine position
- Dilated veins up to the lower pole of testis seen only in a standing position
- Reflux at lower pole veins during Valsalva maneuver
IS SURGERY REALLY THE ANSWER TO VARICOCELE?
Surgery does not ensure relief and involves a recovery period of three to four weeks. On top of the varicocele, the damage is done to the vas deferens which can cause a permanent reduction in the production of sperm. It is your decision whether surgery is right for you, especially when non-surgical options are available.
Treatment at Bharat Homeopathy is aimed at preventing symptoms and progress of Varicocele. Our treatment involves the use of homeopathic medicines that are effective in relieving Varicocele Pain. Our treatment helps in preventing the complications such as infertility
- Relieve pain in the scrotum.
- Improve the production and motility of the sperm.
- Remove discomfort.
- Calm the mind.
Why Choose Bharat Homeopathy?
- 100% Safe– Our medications are safe and have no side effects. Our medicines work on the root cause of the disease.
- Visible Results– Results of our treatment are visible within a month. Our male infertility specialists work on the cause of the disorder and cure it.
- Personalized Diet Chart– We at Bharat Homeopathy, provide a diet chart according to after knowing the cause of varicocele. We believe a balanced diet will cure the disease.
- Weekly follow-up– To ensure a check on the patient’s progress, our experts call the patient every week.